The Corporate Ambassador Program is an initiative designed to foster comradery among Rensselaer alumni and alumnae, and deepen their level of engagement with their alma mater. Corporate Ambassadors are active participants in Rensselaer events and programming, and committed to growing the Rensselaer community within the region and within their company.
As a Corporate Ambassador, you pledge to:
CORPORATE AMBASSADOR COMMUNITIES
If you are interested in connecting with alumni/ae at your company, staying informed on the latest research and activities at Rensselaer, and have more than 50 Rensselaer alumni/ae at your company, then consider establishing a corporate ambassador community.
The Office for Corporate Relations seeks to partner with alumni/ae leaders and Corporate Ambassadors to create an active alumni/ae community at your workplace. Engaging with other alumni/ae at your company to build a community might include:
- Hosting at least two in-person or virtual events each year at your workplace, such as:
- Alumni welcome reception for interns/Arch participants, new hires
- Faculty presentation on new areas of research
- Alumni panel discussion or chapter event
- Industry or cross industry networking
- Supporting a Specific Company Priority at Your Workplace, such as:
- Talent acquisition (perhaps specific to a field or discipline)
- Advancing diversity and inclusion
- Building communication skills and increasing productivity across departments
- Improving Ease of Access to Rensselaer Resources
- Contribute corporate highlight information for the ReCAP (Rensselaer Corporate Ambassador Program) section of the monthly alumni newsletter including highlighting key initiatives, or resources you would like to promote to the alumni community