Making a Difference
An annual gift is the most important contribution you can make to our students. Now, more than ever, the world needs Rensselaer — our innovative faculty, dynamic students, and fearless alumni and alumnae who continue to change the world. Today’s students are tomorrow’s engineers, research scientists, inventors, innovators, leaders, and entrepreneurs. Your gift today to the Annual Fund will help us invest in and empower their future success.
Supporting Academic Excellence
The Annual Fund helps to provide a world-class educational experience to our students, and prepares them to meet the demands and challenges of the 21st century.
Gifts to the Annual Fund help ensure that our students get the support they need in order to meet the nation’s growing and evolving need for scientific, innovative, and technical talent. Annual Fund donations help our students to accomplish the following:
- Benefit from scholarship support, helping to “bridge the gap” between what families pay and the overall cost of the Rensselaer experience
- Experience a world-class undergraduate education of undisputed intellectual rigor
- Participate in award-winning student programming
- Take part in undergraduate research, internship, and study abroad programs
- Collaborate with our talented and dedicated faculty
Alumni Participation: Show Your Rensselaer Pride
The philanthropic support of our alumni and alumnae is an important indicator of your belief in the educational mission of Rensselaer. Alumni/ae participation is one of the factors that organizations such as U.S. News & World Report consider in determining a university’s ranking and the quality of a school. Prospective students and their parents view donor participation as a measure of alumni satisfaction with their education. By giving back, you are demonstrating pride in your alma mater, and inspiring others to contribute to the success of each student.