The Rensselaer Annual Fund provides a world-class educational experience to our students, and prepares each one of them to meet the demands and challenges of the 21st century. Gifts to the Rensselaer Annual Fund are essential to our mission.
Investing in Our Future
It is more important than ever to support our students in order to meet the nation’s growing need for scientific and technical talent. Tuition covers just 75 percent of the cost of educating our students. Your gift makes up the difference between what families pay and the cost of the Rensselaer experience, and helps us invest in their future right now.
The Rensselaer Annual Fund helps Rensselaer students:
- Receive scholarships and competitive financial aid packages—more than 90 percent of Rensselaer students receive some sort of financial aid
- Experience a world-class undergraduate education of undisputed intellectual rigor
- Participate in award-winning student programming
- Take part in undergraduate research and study abroad programs
- Collaborate with our talented and dedicated faculty, and so much more